Heard about CBD? Yes, this is an on-growing product since centuries. The demand for CBD products has increased drastically from the past couple of years. This is because of its natural way to provide health and skin benefits.
CBD (Cannabidiol) is a compound derived from cannabis sativa plant (hemp or marijuana). Apart from many other compounds, CBD and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) are very well-known. CBD is derived from the hemp plant, and therefore it does not cause any “high” effect like the one THC does (which is derived from Marijuana).
How this CBD works?
CBD is found in different forms such as CBD oils, edibles, drinks & beverages etc. However, CBD oils are very effective and help in solving many health problems.
- Reduces anxiety or depression or relieves pain
- Reduces skin problems
- Can help to reduce cancer-related symptoms too.
As our focus for today is skin problems, let us see how CBD helps to solve them.
CBD oils are extracted from the hemp plant. Hence when they are consumed or applied to our body, they enter our blood stream thus controlling the different receptors of our body such as endocannabinoid system (Endocannabinoid system is something which manages stress, sleep, appetite and pain in a person).
In this way, CBD gives a calming and relaxing effect to an individual. Allueur Shop in US is a brand name well-known for CBD products. Their CBD oil skincare benefits are famous, example their Anti-Ageing cream. This cream works in such a way that it fights against wrinkles or lines on your face and gives you a radiant glowing skin.
CBD oils are also used for Acne/ hyperpigmentation treatment too. They have the potential to work well on your irritated or sensitive skin. They reduce the oil production, which causes acne and hence, hydrates your skin making it look soft and smooth.
How to choose the right product?
There are a number of brands available in the market. As I mentioned earlier, this is a very trendy product and many such companies have started manufacturing them. However, it is a buyer’s responsibility to choose the right one.
- Always look for a company who is working in this industry from years. Choosing an experienced manufacturer will help you to find an original CBD product with no extra unwanted chemicals added.
- Look at the ingredients mentioned in the label. Whenever you are choosing a pure CBD product, it is essential to have only CBD extracted from the plant. Sometimes the ingredients say that it is made of hemp oil. However, remember this doesn’t mean it has CBD in it. So, ensure you check this one before buying.
- Find out the amount of CBD available in this product (it should be mentioned in milligrams). Also, the dosage needs to be mentioned clearly. As this oil cannot be used for more than 2-3 times a week.
- You also need a COA (certification of analysis) for this product. This is to give quality assurance of the product. Always remember, COA has to be given by a third-party member and not from the manufacturer himself.